As social media manager, you will be responsible for planning original content for our social channels, scheduling posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. We expect you to be up-to- date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
We are looking for someone who has
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Ability to conceptualize creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Assess relevant skills and qualifications with our Social Media Manager interview questions
- Copywriting skills are a plus
Don’t forget to include a resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that tells us a lot about who you are.