As Graphic designer you should have up-to- date knowledge to interpret clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines; product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and will cooperate with the Art Director and sales team. The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
We are looking for someone who has
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver,Photoshop etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Don’t forget to include a resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that tells us a lot about who you are.