As Operations Coordinator you will undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities. An excellent operations coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with exceptional communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
We are looking for someone who has
- Proven experience as operations coordinator or similar role
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, “back-office” and accounting software
- Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. optical scanner, printer)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
Don’t forget to include a resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that tells us a lot about who you are.