As videographer you'll be working as director, part sound man and part editor. You'll be in charge of the images the public sees on media flat forms. You'll work in the studio, in remote locations, and as a part of the post-production team that edits and prepares movies, shows and other video productions. Working in media, motion pictures, music video, events and documentaries.
We are looking for someone who has
- Proven work experience in videography
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Light works, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
Don’t forget to include a resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that tells us a lot about who you are.