As talent coordinator you will handle the numerous details of booking talent as requested by the talent managers. Working closely with the talent's agent or manager, the coordinator relays final details, answers questions, gets approvals and signatures on contracts and distributes copies to the appropriate in-house personnel. The talent coordinator serves as the liaison between the talent management department and sales, production and other areas, answering their questions and relaying needs from one to the other.
We are looking for someone who has
- Proven experience in the production and entertainment industry
- Excellent communicator and negotiator
- Independent thinker, team players who work well with others
- Familiar with modern production terminology, technology and routines
- Patient, calm under pressure and able to solve problems
- Has valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as theatre, film or television production or media communication
Don’t forget to include a resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that tells us a lot about who you are.