The Community Manager should be a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events. He/ she should have exceptional oral and written communication skills and able to develop engaging content. A ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with the community. Ultimately, He/she should be able to act as the face and voice of the brand/talent and manage all community communications.
We are looking for someone who has
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Don’t forget to include a resume, cover letter, or a link to your portfolio. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that tells us a lot about who you are.