We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support the Chief Executive Officer. She/He will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks. He/She must be a quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks. The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
We are looking for someone who has
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and Confidentiality
- Degree in Business Administration or relative field
Don’t forget to include a resume, cover letter, or a link to your portfolio. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that tells us a lot about who you are.